Monday, June 6, 2011

I want to apologize

I am sorry everyone I know it's been a long time since I have updated and I'm sad to say I have fell off the kick for trying to drop this weight. With starting my job 6 months ago and having day work and weekends off it was easy to stick with it, but when I was put on 2nd shift 3:30-12:00am with wednesday and thursday as my days off all I wanted to do was sleep after I got home and my "weekend" just relax. I have been major slacking as of late been off the diet like an idiot. I am mad at myself for that. I was holding at 300-305lbs because of how much walking I was doing at work, my depot is pretty big and alot of walking. Since I went back into training and getting day work and weekends off again i started to gain all the weight back AHHH!!! So mad at myself.

Positive outlook is I'm back in training to move up in class at work which means more $$$$. So I am going to get my ass back in gear! I have alot to do and I know this and one of the first things i have on the agenda is get my bike sold so i can get a new one more built for me! I know it's going to cost me some money but my life is more important to me then some petty money. I mean really who isn't in debt lol.

Also my foot is still kinda bothering me but it is feeling alot better since I'm not on it as much. I know I should still get it checked out and probably will but i can't risk having to get a cast because lets face it I'm trying to lose weight and i can't miss work so no time for a cast. I know I know i need to get it checked

Again I apologize for such a long gap in updates and I will try my best again!

Love
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment